Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blog Changes!

Well, sorry to inconvenience anyone, but we've made some changes. After several family members expressing concern, we have changed our blog and blog address to remove our last name. I am totally not the type of person to get really paranoid about identity problems, but I am also aware that I probably should be. I am the type of person who thinks that things like that don't happen to us, but I now think that it is exactly that attitude that keeps people from doing the smart things. I want our blog to be a good experience, and I would hate for a lack of protection to ruin all of that. So, again, we're sorry for any confusion, but just want to keep our blog fun yet safe.

And if you could be sure to remove our last name from your blogs, we would appreciate it.