Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tile...it feels so good!

For those who don't know the story, when we moved into our home the only thing that bothered me about the house was what the previous owners had put up for a back splash...vinyl tiles that are sticky on the back. These tiles are meant for the floor, so the tiles would constantly fall off the wall. So, to remedy the situation, the previous owners got some Trim & Molding Glue (for putting up baseboards and crown molding) and glued the ones the would repeatedly fall. I looked awful, and some pieces were still falling off. And one day it was all too much. Gavin and I always knew that we were going to put up a better back splash, and I was tired of all the falling "tile", so I tore it off. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the previous back splash, but here's what the wall looked like after.