Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Favortie Things!

8 Favorite TV Shows
  • The Office
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Chuck
  • My Name is Earl
  • Project Runway
  • Anything on Fox News Channel
  • (I hate to admit it) Spongebob Squarepants
8 Favorite Restaurants
  • The Mandarin (In Bountiful, Utah, and the best ever!)
  • PF Changs
  • Cheesecake Factory
  • Jacintos (No long exists, but the best Mexican I've ever had)
  • Papa Johns
  • Uno Pizzeria (The original in downtown Chicago)
  • Panera Bread
  • Red Robin
8 Books I Recommend
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • The Harry Potter Books
  • Jane Austin Books
  • The Other Side of Heaven aka In the Eye of the Storm by John Groberg
  • The Peacegiver by James Ferrell
  • Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline by Beck Bailey
  • The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura Schlessinger
  • The Book of Mormon

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

  • Primary Presidency Meeting
  • E-mailed
  • Blogged
  • Stressed
  • Napped
  • Watched Fox News
  • Cleaned
  • Went to bed
8 Things to look forward to
  • Our house selling
  • Going to visit family
  • SPRING!!!
  • Bennett being completely potty trained
  • Harry Potter Movie
  • Losing the baby weight
  • My blog book (my birthday present)
  • Reading the Twilight Series
8 Things on my Wish list
  • Publish my book
  • Get to the temple sometime
  • Trip to Disneyland
  • Get a degree
  • Getting our Food Storage
  • For Gavin and I to take a trip without the kids
  • Be debt free
  • That the economy will turn around

Tag for whoever wants to.