Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Last Meal (Homemade)

Here's what I would choose for my last meal, homemade style:

Drink -

  1. Water (What can I say, I'm a water drinker)
  2. Chocolate Milk (jugged not milk with chocolate syrup in it)
  3. Lemonade (Grandpa's Homemade Lemonade, from lemons in his garden)

Bread -

  1. Rolls (Grandpa's Recipe)
  2. Rolls (Rhodes Rolls)
  3. Focatcha Bread (Love my recipe)

Salad -

  1. Any Salad made by Kenneth
  2. Orange Jello Salad (Aunt Jenny)
  3. Macaroni Salad (My mom)

Appetiser -

  1. Egg Rolls (My mom)
  2. I know there's more, but I can't think of it right now

Main Dish -

  1. Cashew Chicken (Gavin's mom)
  2. Steak (Gavin's mom. She flavors them perfectly)
  3. Meatloaf Patties (My mom)

Dessert -

  1. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake (Mine)
  2. Pretzel Jello Dessert (Aunt Vicki)
  3. Barbershop (My mom)