Saturday, April 14, 2012

Why I've Been Missing

NO MORE PICTURES!!!  Unfortunately for me, I am out of uploading space on my blogger account.  There have been a lot of things that I have been wanting to post, but haven't been able to.  This isn't the entire truth.  I did spend a couple months where I didn't make the time, but when I was ready to post again...I couldn't.  So I have a new plan.  I am going to post without pictures for the time being.  I know that won't be super exciting for anyone who's keeping tabs on our blog, but I'm working on getting a website instead so that I can journal our family without running out of space for photos.  Then I can just go in and add the photos later.

Sorry for the long absence.  I'll start posting which will possibly justify my absence...but it probably won't.