Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Pleasant Sunday Post

Here's the post that I put on my other blog.

Please Tell Your Friends! Send them to: www.pleasantsunday.blogspot.com

A Pleasant Sunday (that's me!), FAO Basket Company, and Green Jello with Carrots have teamed up for Tanner. We're not quite to our $200 mark yet and I'm hoping that this will get us closer.

This is what you'll get!

  • My Gospel ABCs Book

  • My Gospel Card Games

  • $15.00 Gift Certificate for Green Jello with Carrots

  • and a Church Tote Bag
Over a $70.00 value.

To place your bid, you must email me at cookienut@ymail.com, and be sure to give your name, contact email, and your bid. I will update the bids on a once daily basis. If two people make the same bid, it will go to the first. The bidding will close on February 28th at midnight.

There is a reserve on this auction.