Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Year of Donations!

I've discovered that this year is full of donations for me. I'm working on fundraising for my friend's son, for my cousin, and I'm also in the process of...donating my hair.

For YEARS, I've been wanting to donate my hair to Locks of Love. But whenever my hair got to a certain point, I would freak out and cut it. This is me now, and this is usually when I throw up my hands and quit...but not this time. This was one of my New Years Goals and I intend to see it through.

I wanted to take a picture as a reference, so that I have can remember my goal. Kind of like when someone wants to loose weight and they take a picture as a reminder and incentive. I may have my hair up in a ponytail a lot, but I'm so excited to do this.

Oh, and forgive the blog, it's under construction.